@ masked man 206

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
Aye thank you so much man for posting that new song of nicc nuttys on the internet for free! I must have made $300 dollars at school selling JUST THAT SONG! HOO RAY!.................... !Syke naw but david this is nutty i want you to kall everyone and make shure they make it to the meeting friday (including you) mr trouble man. And bane if you see this post kall me cuz i wanna tell you all the shit i did with the disk tonight as far as the listing and features, changes to beats, keepers ect.... iight mayne!

Love always, Nutz in ya MOuth:eek:

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
This is PAIN

Somebody better call me like they said they was going to!!!!!!!!!!!

HINT HINT

ASSMAN206DICKS HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

CALL ME CUNT HAIR!

on the real mayne

you said you was gonna hit me up last week

call me if you really trying to get down on a feature. OK BUDDY!

OK................ PEACE

Feb 17, 2003
Shit we'll have to do it real soon David..... Like before friday kuz thats when my shits due ya know..... But yeah I kan buy a new fit while im there (killin two birds with one stone) .....wait.... Im not supposed to talk about "killin" no more huh? ASSES! Naw but for real.... We gotta go real soon, and hopfully he'll be there.

May 17, 2002
@ little nicky CALL ME TONIGHT and let me know the status of your tasks.....
@d-sane why dont you come through and drop me off my logo? :)
i need to set a date to record those 2 songs so ill holler at you in the next few days, and tell crytical to hit me up if you remember
@david, yea roll through on wednesday
@ trife.....sup dis lynch.....lol dont forget about saturday.
anyone else i forgot.....fuck you.....lol
oh yea....david.....DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND CALL THE HOMIES FOR THE FEATURES OR YOU WILL BE REDUCED TO CLEANING OUT THE ASHTRAYS AFTER THE STUDIO SESSIONS!!!!
thanks have a nice day

Apr 26, 2002
Masked Man 2O6 said:
LOL @ D-Sane, your welcome to come! :cool:

At Joy/Pain... I was gonna call you yesterday, but I was workin' late and had to go to Bane'z, my bad bro, no excusez though, I've been slackin'. You'll get a call today or tomorrow FOR SURE! :devious:
Call me now.