Mars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2002
www.nofacekillaz.com
This niggas on some ill shit.He good homies wit the APT 3/DNA crew.So go peep out his site MARS
Hes good peoples and a fresh ass rapper.So peep the shit and sign up on his board.His board also got boards for Apt 3 and Ganxta NIP..He will soon have the legendary Flatlinerz(EX Def Jam Artists and features Russel Simmons Nephew)Message board up soon..So peep the WICKED SHIT!!!

Feb 29, 2004
I dont think i ever knew about this board for apt3. I barely come to the siccness. Cool shit. Also go to the mars board cuz theres sexy people like me that post there/

May 2, 2004
I lost my fuckin password and dont know what email i used so i had to get a new account :(

anyway im still here :) AND STILL SEXY BITCHES :-D

seriously guys, I think you're doing a fucking awesome job at keeping the gangsta vibes, like fo real. Mark7, illmannered, keep that shit up.

Hooking up with a horrorcore artist such as mars and his clique was a very good choice, keep it killaho fuck that bitch style and keep it killa. I know you fools kno wusup.

Keep it goin, kill those bitches for 2004-05

peace.