Marquee Theatre. Tempe, Az

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
yeah ive heard of woodpile. they were at the doomsday show i went to this last sat in tuscon. badass show btw. they were pretty chill. this show with tech though is gonna be insane. my homies friend Tragedy is gonna be playin too. all the artists are sicc.

Aug 26, 2002
Hopefully it better then the show that Headhurtz put together. The rappers sucked, the Juggalows were alright, Fatboy from putluck stopped the show over a towel. But it was all worth it when Tech, Kutt, and Krizz rolled up

Oct 16, 2004
tha_psycho said:
its a new set. depends on when u have seen him last but ever since his 1st show on 4-20 its been different
yeah i noticed that yesterday. He played 20 - 25 songs less than when he was at coyotee hill last october. he played nothing from vintage tech or calm before the storm like he did last time. He did not play a few songs like devilboy, tormented, or god complex.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
He did 20-25 more songs last year? It seemed like he was up there for quite awhile last night too, although maybe my judgement was impaired. I was pretty fucked up. My first time seein Tech live, it was worth the $27. Wish I could make tha Tucson show tonight.

Dec 27, 2005
Maybe not 25 songs but I would have to agree with around 10 less.

Anyone notice there was NO fine ass tech hoes on stage!?WTF!? Thats a first I been 2 about 8 shows. They always had tech beezes takin off his bishops outfit. Well not last night.

At the end tech goes we gunna do some pills for MAC DRE! Than Thizz Dance comes on! So badass

Anyone know what the first verse he ripped was?

ONE last comment. Anyone else see Eklypss from doomsday productions come out and rip the siccest verse EVER?

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
^^^He brought some hoes out at the end when he did I'm a Playa. Too bad he waited till the end to pull them out.

Yeah I wished Eklypss would have done more shit, but that was more than I expected. Playboy was up there too.

Dec 27, 2005
Word up I was way locced2thebrain. I mean tore up. Tech is the dopest dancer I have ever seen. He does hella shows as well. (seen him perform 8 times in az)

I would happily pay 30-40 bux to see Doomsday Productions perform in Phoenix/Tempe errrytime. Funny thing is his shows r usually closer to 20 bux. I saw you playboy btw. Didn't get a chance to hollar cause you guys were in the back and on stage. Dunno if youll read this or not but what is that track called that eklypss ripped on stage? Shit was fucken fire.

A tech and doomsday track would be a dream come true! I'm sure tecca would be down.