MARIO ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
how this man does not EVER get into trouble is beyond me.

just please do me this one favor, take a minute and explain why the fuck you shot a toilet bowl. i want intimate details about how people reacted and how you explained your way outta that silly ass predicament.

did you just shoot it and calmly walk out the door proclaiming that someone might wanna call a plumber?

did you look like the guy on goonies when they shook all the pipes under the country club?

take a time out in your life and really think about what the fuck youre doing man.

Oct 6, 2009
Ok so the bar didnt just give the guy a glass of rum and coke they gave him a beer pitcher filled with rum and coke and he drank the hole thing. Plus had a couple other drinks befor. We were outside smokin and they came and told him he was all good to go on. So we walked down and he said he was gonna piss real quick. So i went to the stage to set up at the sound guy and like 15-20 minutes goes by and he finally comes walkin out and is talkin to the promoter girl so i went back there and he has this surprised look on his face. And he just says dude i just shot the gun in the bathroom. Go in there and it smells like straight gun powder smoke. So i took the gun from him and put it in the car.