MANNING breaks NFL RECORD held by Marino/Farve

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yo menace do u know them hoes u be posting up?? I know them aint Indiana hoes is it?? Holla!! GOT EM!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
This season Manning is the best QB!! Vick got hurt so thats that!! U will be a Vick believer soon enough!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I am just wonderin what you see in Mcnair that makes you think he is a better player then Vick?

Can Mcnair run like Barry???????
Can Mcnair throw the ball 100 yards????????
is Mcnair the ONLY threat his team has?????

I dont understand how me a Czar are the only ones who can see that Vick is unmatched at qb.........it cant be that hard to see

Oct 2, 2002
Dog... He just got in the league.. he hasnt proven THAT much yet. Hes got all the talent to be a great QB but... To say he's better than Manning and Mcnair doesnt make sense. Let him take his team to the play-offs a couple times first atleast..

Do you have anything to back up your statement?

I could say Brady is better Qb than Vick right now.. Brady won a superbowl with nobody.. no running game... nothin.. His sqaud is 11-2 right now with nobody on offense BUT him. Granted he's got an awesome defense right now but.. Look at his record as a starting Qb...