Man Fuck Eminem and D12!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2003
I want to reintroduce you guys to the new underground craze sweeping Detroit!!! www.duirecordz.com Check the music page for samples from the D.U.I. Mixtape coming this summer!!!!

Feel free to sign up for our forum we will be having free music and merchandise available in the near future!!! We are all about fan satisfaction which seperates us from all other labels. Feel free to Email any of our artist and they will respond personally. D.U.I. The Future of Detroit Hip Hop!!!

:dead: White Boy rappers

Mar 11, 2004
trin to gain fame by downin tha next man makes you a bitch, cause only a bitch would hate from tha sideline. you trin to blow there blown, you trin to go there gone, jus keep writin and don't worry about the next man. keep your eyes on your shit and maybe one day if you lucky you'll get the respect that your trin to ge by down-playin the next mans hustle. BigTec

Apr 26, 2002
just another person full of jealousy and hate talking down on the bigger man and his click cause they aren't were Eminem and D-12 are at, jealousy and hate will only vring you downboy, won't get you ahead,....remeber that when the situation is put in front of your face.....and oh yeah, fuck you too fuckin racist....what about white boy rappers? once again jealousy comes into play....

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Quote....!!! No that's why the bay won't blow!!!

Then why the fuck you on B.A.R.T..............cuz we know you know the Bay is Blown! LMFAO

You know you got every Em's album, and you know you do! Huh..........Huh..........LMFAO

Soldier Hard...........................OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Instead of hating on Eminem and everybody with him, why don't you just try blowing up...and make it perfectly clear that you don't have to get shot or talk bad about your mother to do so?? Oh, and what is with you generalizing white people? I mean, it makes sense if you hate SOME white people for a good reason, or even some white rappers for a good reason...but it's not ALL of either one, feel me? I mean, are you talking about people with white skin PERIOD, or are you talking about the "crackers" and "honkies"?? By your comments, I'm sure you're too ignorant to even know the difference. Either way, generalizations like that can only make you fail...nobody likes a racist...even the racists don't like racists.

Oh, and by the look of your website, you're not succeeding at beating Em & D12. You could have at least gotten somebody to do a half decent job for $50 or so. But, that's just one man's opinion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.