Makaveli & Dillinger

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
does anyone know if this cd ever REALLY got released & off of what label? cause i heard of an 8 track Makaveli Records cd & i heard of a 12 track DPG Recordz one. some guy on ebay tried to tell me that before DPG could release it, it was leaked & then put out by Makaveli Records. But thats not possible because Makaveli Records doesn't exist anymore. i know Pac's mom tried to stop it but other than that i don't know.

May 4, 2002
i got one a few years back, it had dont go to sleep og n remixs, they dont give a fuck about us og n remix. n some other random tracks i never heard of. it was weak

worth the 2 bucks i got it for tho

Nov 14, 2002
rob dogg 824 said:
if its off of Makaveli, whos running the label?
wasn't Makaveli Records done once Pac died cause that was his label?
There's no actual company called Makaveli Records. Cracky ass Daz just put the Makaveli logo on it. Technically it dropped through DPG Recordz. The "official" one has 12 tracks on it, but there's a grip of different versions. And when I say "official" I mean the one Daz personally dropped off at moms and pops shops, Amoeba Records, gave to dj's, etc.