Madden 2004 is gay as fuck!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2003
i wuz tryna be the ole school niners and they got joe montana at like #11 or some shit wtf??? and jerry rice is #7

thats gay as fuck

i remember in madden 2003 barry sanders wuz #20 in 2004 he's #24 !!!!!!!!!

i hope i can still return this sorry ass game, and get ESPN Football (from SEGAs NFL 2k series) when it comes out cuz i heard u can unlock classic players and teams in that shit, and its said to have the best football game graphics ever and a gang of other features

Jul 14, 2003
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/madden_nfl_2004_historic_rosters.txt

there goes the whole historic roster

lolll i cant believe u gotta change all of them ureself!!!!! lol thats some bullshit

i'm such a damn fiend i might just do that on a borin ass day tho

Jul 14, 2003
nesto i aint got nothin against its game play that aspect of it is tight, i'm sayin about the ole school teams tho cuz i wuz really lookin forward to that, i aint really a fan of the new NFL i like the ole school mofos

ole school smashmouth football u feel me!!!!!

Jul 14, 2003
bayGIANTS i guess u gotta enter the roster ureself then u can have all their names

but i heard in madden 2003 if u put montana's name in the roster that madden really says his name while ure playing, thats pretty tight maybe u can do it on this one

Jul 14, 2003
just some basic shit for defenese nesto

if u think their going to run try a 3-4 formation

if u think they passin it go with a nickel or dime depending on if its a long or short pass

that west coast offense (short quick passes around the line of scrimmage) be killin in the game cuz u can keep gettin first downs

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

yeah,when i make my guy it says my last name too,pretty tight but i never bothered even using all those old teams though,i hate being a team where i have to guess who HB #20 is on the 67 packers and shit,as far as 2k4 goes,that is for ppl who dont know real football,madden is 10x more realistic than 2k,but i would see why ppl play it,its easy to just pick up and play arcade style,i'm just not into that
________
Vaporizer help

Jul 3, 2002
Neva 2 Much said:
just some basic shit for defenese nesto

if u think their going to run try a 3-4 formation

if u think they passin it go with a nickel or dime depending on if its a long or short pass

that west coast offense (short quick passes around the line of scrimmage) be killin in the game cuz u can keep gettin first downs

good lookin , yea i asked madden for some coo plays but ma patnas always slap me when im playing defense. thx

Aug 4, 2003
i like when a football game gots good play and when u get to the super bowl its tight as fuk they like have a movie or something. i remember this one game where when you was playin the season they showed clips and over games bein played so it made it feel more real

Jun 12, 2002
madden is alrite i still aint beat da comp on pro...fuckkkkkk but da stupid bullshit i came across was when u running for da td n a db iz faster den u but when u on defense u cant even catch up to em bullshit