Mad Insanity Contest Details (females only)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2011
Lmao..

First off I can't claim to be a juggalo, I'm a homeboy with a twisted taste for music..

Secondly get some pussu in your life breh, I know that shit like coffee to me, I'm a much nicer person thru the day after getting some

Feb 7, 2011
i like guys... the I suck dick thing doesnt mean much.
Huh.. I would have thought you would be better at getting along with the females then, yall can talk bout your feelings, heartaches and handbags etc.

Lol its w/e. I don't see how you expect to hurt any ones feelings (juggalo or not) when knowing a peter puffer said it.. "that fool said wat? " "he a fag breh, a real one" "oh ok then"

Lol, any way moar titties

Feb 8, 2011
its ok MIR fans are mostly juggalos maybe one day they will realize that they jus all need to get along. I tried to but when someone jumps on ur ass right away for being one on a thread in a MIR forum then something is wrong because apparently you dont know the fan base nor respect it. I dont normlly bash fags cuz i met some tight onez but get the dicks outta ur asses and chill the fuck out breh

May 24, 2002
Huh.. I would have thought you would be better at getting along with the females then, yall can talk bout your feelings, heartaches and handbags etc.

Lol its w/e. I don't see how you expect to hurt any ones feelings (juggalo or not) when knowing a peter puffer said it.. "that fool said wat? " "he a fag breh, a real one" "oh ok then"

Lol, any way moar titties
Cool story, bro

but if you cant hang in MIR forum then leave. talking shit is what we do here.

Feb 7, 2011
Cool story, bro

but if you cant hang in MIR forum then leave. talking shit is what we do here.
I have to hang in here, Im honored to say that I help mod this bitch now and talking shit is NOTHING NEW. This is the siccness. Ive been here since it was linked from the black market message board, since "ungod666" was tadpole soup in poppas nutsak, and trust me kiddo, your trollin is on 'stay puft' status from what Ive seen on here..

But im not deleting shit unless it starts to become one of those "f-horrocore/MIR/etc" threads. So troll away!

LMFAO @ your avatar tho.