MAD INSANES I NEED YOUR HELP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
hahahaha some guy hit me up on my phone thinkin i was some girl named sarah and i led him on all day thinkin i was her. now he wants me to leave him alone cause he thinks im some gay guy that like big black men and wants to have a 3some with him and my black friend. please in the name of comedy send this guy some text messages asking him whats up with the gang bang.

his cell number is 925-848-9613

have some good clean fun and remember he is white and likes some girl named sarah. :devious:

Mar 22, 2007
I texted him this is Sarah's Father and don't want her associating with boys who do threesomes with men...then I gave this stranger his phone back and thanked him for letting me use it :)

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
hahahaha some guy hit me up on my phone thinkin i was some girl named sarah and i led him on all day thinkin i was her. now he wants me to leave him alone cause he thinks im some gay guy that like big black men and wants to have a 3some with him and my black friend. please in the name of comedy send this guy some text messages asking him whats up with the gang bang.

his cell number is 925-848-9613

have some good clean fun and remember he is white and likes some girl named sarah. :devious:
there's nothing gay about this at all