Mackvillin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
right, i knew about them stc guys, but..

that doesn't count. no disrespect, i just need a new solo, it's that time. i would settle for vol. 2 of that gunsmoke (in case this is a negotiation..) that mixtape was tight as hell also and had original mackvillin beats. good looking on the info.

Feb 13, 2006
well, apart from the stc thing, 2 solos – ear infection and dickies and chuck tailors, and the gunsmoke vol1 mix. he also on cuzzin ice albums (probably made some of the beats too), had a song on Maurice j new west comp (the 2nd one, i think), and (according to my ipod) he also did songs with this dude razor from sd. where to buy his shit i dont have a clue..
anybody who knows anything else, let it be known.

i think all the songs on his myspace are stc (except that song called san diego). the question remains.. will there be another solo..
a few years ago it seemed like sd had new cds coming out constantly, now it be quiet..

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
a few years ago it seemed like sd had new cds coming out constantly, now it be quiet..
I'll agree with that. Of course, a couple of years ago I had just gotten into the San Diego rappers and I was buying up anything and everything that was available. The Sicc Shop was my best friend. But now it seems like most of those rappers whose albums I was buying haven't released anything since then. And I think some of them have retired or called it quits to go off into new ventures.

Feb 13, 2006
@AdolfOliverBush
that's what i'm saying, i been out of the loop myself for a long minute, and i don't seem to be missing too much. where they all at!..
@ Do it
yeah, that's why i wasn't going to point you somewhere i know nothing about homie. i found this website where you can listen to some samples off dickies and chucks (westen away and california used to be my favorite songs for a long time!) -
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=55956
@Kon1
must be a new print, mackvillin used to be a real skinny dude, lol.