Macarone-Hotel Cali (AKA Hotel California) & Gangsta Politics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2010
The Hotel Cali- Macarone & Cara (Listen & Download NOW)

Welcome to the Hotel Cali! Mac & Cara's version of the Eagles classic.

Inspired by the classic Eagles song about hedonism and self-destruction in the Southern California music industry of the late 1970s, Macarone and Cara bring new life to an old classic by adding a Hip-Hop 2010 feel to it.

Don Henley, writer and Eagles member once called it "our interpretation of the high life in Los Angeles" and later reiterated "it's basically a song about the dark underbelly of the American dream and about excess in America". Think about that and apply it to the Rap Industry and you have "Hotel Cali".

Come to www.thedopincrecords.com and check it out and while you're there grab the FREE download!

Also check out Macarone's new video for "Sometimes I..." at

www.thedopincrecords.com

DOP Inc Records/Watch Out for the GOP

DOP Inc Records releases new CD from Macarone, CHAPTER 11
Macarone is back with his 2nd CD in a year. CHAPTER 11 combines Brand New Music from Mac along with Classic DOP Inc Music featuring Macarone and other DOP Inc Artists including Hitman, Cara, Loon-E, LowDown Da Grinch, Trash Bogard and much more!

[ANAHEIM], [CA], [01-27-2010] – Macarone has been called everything from the Political Gangsta to Sexual Chocolate. Macarone covers everything from Balla Shit to Politics.

He is also the front-man of DOP Inc and the group Watch Out for the GOP. Mac is a Rapper/Writer/Producer and Activist.

If you take one part ICE CUBE’s “Today Was a Good Day” and mix that with one part NAS’ “If I Ruled the World”. Mix in a bunch of Macarone and splash it with some Cara. Then pour it over a tight beat, you’ll have IF I HAD MY WAY by Macarone featuring Cara! Get this track FREE along with many others like MY GURLFRIND IZ A THUG, I DRIVE A BUCKET, WHAT U GOT and MORE!

DOP Inc Records is the home of GANGSTA/POLITICS/LOVE&LIFE music! Spontaneous Street-Inspired Poetry. Check us out at www.thedopincrecords.com for the latest Music, News and Politics geared towards the Hip-Hop Community. We have FREE DOWNLOADS, VIDEOS & MUSIC, POLITICAL NEWS STORIES and the WATCH OUT FOR THE GOP Movement!

www.thedopincrecords.com or check us out at MySpace, www.myspace.com/watchoutforthegop

DOP Inc Catalog Available at Amazon.com, iTunes & CD Baby

Contact Information:
DOP Inc Records
Anaheim CA 92806
714-616-4283
www.thedopincrecords.com or www.myspace.com/watchoutforthegop