Mac Minister found guilty in the death of Fat Tone.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
Bay area rapper Mac Minister was found guilty yesterday (July 21) in the slaying of Anthony “Fat Tone” Watkins and associate Jermaine ‘Cowboy” Atkins.

Mac Minister, born Andre Dow, was convicted of two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of conspiracy to commit murder and now faces life in prison.

According to reports, Fat One and Atkins were last seen leaving a hotel in Las Vegas with Mac Minister in May 2005. Both were later found shot dead, riddled with AK-47 bullets, at a construction site by a security guard.

Authorities claim that Minister committed the crime in retaliation for the murder of Bay Area rapper Mac Dre who was killed in November 2004. While never charged, Fat Tone was rumored to be a suspect behind the Mac Dre killing.

Dre’s 2004 slaying remains officially unsolved.

Sep 1, 2006
Mac Dre got killed over a dispute of money from a show he did in KC. Fat Tone wasn't the promoter from what I hear so why the fuck would he kill another rapper over it? People are stupid mayne.

Nov 6, 2005
But didnt you know? People think Tech HAD TO have shit to do with it, being the Kansas City King and all... lmao... You sir are right, people are idiots.

Oct 25, 2006
I'm surprised they even found out who killed him. The government found Saddam in a hole in Iraq, but the cops can never seem to catch the killer of a rapper in the U.S. I tip my hat off to the officers who caught him. :rolleyes:

Nov 14, 2002
Mac Dre got killed over a dispute of money from a show he did in KC. Fat Tone wasn't the promoter from what I hear so why the fuck would he kill another rapper over it? People are stupid mayne.
You think it's stupid that people believe Fat Tone killed Dre, but you won't bother to post about how fucking stupid it is that rappers are killing each other over absolute bullshit such as a "money dispute"?

You know who's fucking stupid? Rappers who can't just be human beings and have to play little kid gangster games instead.

Aug 16, 2003
You think it's stupid that people believe Fat Tone killed Dre, but you won't bother to post about how fucking stupid it is that rappers are killing each other over absolute bullshit such as a "money dispute"?

You know who's fucking stupid? Rappers who can't just be human beings and have to play little kid gangster games instead.
Real Chop..It seems like some of these guys want to stay in that "HOOD" mentality so bad...even though there career is starting to get better and have fans that gave a fuck. Mac Dre wasnt the best rapper IMO but his fans loved him and now he's the ghetto Pac b/c of some stupid ass Hood shit. And Fat Tone was out "hustlin" and got caught up...I would think that If your trying to have a successful rap career you should do what Tech did...get the fuck out of that element for awhile....go see and do new shit and work with new people and leave that Hood shit in the hood. The only way to stop this rapper on rapper bullshit is for EVERYONE to get rich and famous....which is hard to do when your dead:(:(

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I was talking with a dude the other day that lived around Tone's neighborhood. There's no telling who actually killed him. They just pinned the shit on the closest person in comparison to evidence.

Nov 14, 2002
I GUESS killing rappers is "playing little kid gangster games"....lol
Well when I was a kid I used to run around with toy guns n shit playing army with the kids on my block. As I grew up, I began to find other things to invest my time in. More productive things.

Real men, grown up men, get jobs and find a way to prosper to support themselves, their friends and their families. That gangster shooting shit is just a bunch of kids that never grew up because they never did shit but keep playing in the neighbors yard or on the block. I remember not liking kids from a different school in the district when I was in elementary school.. That's like not liking people around the way because they don't live on your block. I remember making fun of kids and being made fun of because of the clothes we might have been wearing. Kind of like some "You're shirt isn't as cool as mine, you're gay", which to all these toughguy gangsters is just "Your shirt is blue and mine is red", only instead of a fistfight (which is more respectable and manly even in elementary school) they pull guns because they don't have the balls to come face to face with eachother.

That gangster shit is just a bunch of dudes who never grew the fuck up. They're still playin' Commando on the same fuckin' block just like they were still 5 years old.

That's kid shit to me.