Mac Mall - Illegal Business 2000

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2003
Is it me or does this cd sound better than when it came out?? I was not feeling this cd cuz i was exptecting some Illegal Business/ Untoucable type of muisc. But now that i listen to it im diggin it.. Mac Mall comes raw as fuck and Khayree is:eek: on the beats......

Jul 7, 2002
if i still had it I'd go back and listen. It was one of those cd's that came our around 2000 or so that i would not give a chance. Now I'm going back and popping those cd's in and they're starting to grow on me.

Too bad that cd dissapeared in a lost cd case

Feb 19, 2003
Yup, I agree. I think the main thing that threw me was that the lyrics were a bit more politically-oriented than the songs Mall had done on his first two solo CDs. I still won't say ILLEGAL BUSINESS 2000 is his "best", but it's better than I thought it was back in '99...And while the production was less consistent overall than it was on previous Mall CDs, it sounds better than a lot of the mainstream crapola that passes for music today! LOL! Just my opinion, though...

PEACE!

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I liked it from the beginning & still do.....tracks 7 & 8 are tight ass fuck, Khayree comes hella sick on both of them..............

Nov 22, 2003
dat shit iz bangn I think my boy was ahead of his time for most of yall but i love dat shit talk about a classic man my nigga was jus on som playa/gangsa shit

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
man I hope him and Khayree do hook that back up....that duo is deadly...

When i 1st got the cd i thought it was okay. But after listing to it i think its a really good cd. Mac Malls best? Far from it. But a solid cd none the less? For sure. Swoop it if u dont got it.

Nuttkace

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

was never feeling this album when it first came out but popped it back in when i saw this...its alright,solid album,nothing special.
________
Vzr1800

Apr 25, 2002
To me this was really a great album because of the way they put it together. The songs seemed to flow nicely, and there was kind of a concept to it as you went thru the album (ie When they Come for me, to With me or Against Me, to Free Reign, to Clockwork). There was a good mix of subject matters too, happy songs, sad songs, songs for bitches, songs to rob a bank too. And a nice mix of rock/rap on quite a few tracks as well. One of my favorite Mall albums.