Mac Dre v Little Bruce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
well in 1997, a few years after dre was released from the feds...he and miami went to vegas to do a little gambling. they knocked a couple of hoes, who they later found out worked for a madame named "nancy von chillingwich". when madame nancy heard about it, she saw red...she sent a one of her goons to go break mac dre and miami the most's legs. as it turns out, the thug was none other than little bruce. when little bruce got to their suite at the palms, he was dressed in a bellhop uniform..holding a pistol under the room service cart. miami, who was already cool with bruce at the time, answered the door. he said "hey bruce! what are you doing with that gun".
bruce said "i work for von chillingwich now...i know he's in there!".
miami offered him some cognac, knowing little bruce couldn't turn down a little privilege. thinking quickly, miami slipped some pure mdma in his drink. bruce sat down and dre came out of the bathroom with a bad albino broad. now bruce didn't have much to eat that day, so the E kicked in really fast. dre was already thizzin, so it lightened the mood right off top. they sorted out their differences peacefully and they all thizzed happily ever after.
the end

Jul 29, 2005
well in 1997, a few years after dre was released from the feds...he and miami went to vegas to do a little gambling. they knocked a couple of hoes, who they later found out worked for a madame named "nancy von chillingwich". when madame nancy heard about it, she saw red...she sent a one of her goons to go break mac dre and miami the most's legs. as it turns out, the thug was none other than little bruce. when little bruce got to their suite at the palms, he was dressed in a bellhop uniform..holding a pistol under the room service cart. miami, who was already cool with bruce at the time, answered the door. he said "hey bruce! what are you doing with that gun".
bruce said "i work for von chillingwich now...i know he's in there!".
miami offered him some cognac, knowing little bruce couldn't turn down a little privilege. thinking quickly, miami slipped some pure mdma in his drink. bruce sat down and dre came out of the bathroom with a bad albino broad. now bruce didn't have much to eat that day, so the E kicked in really fast. dre was already thizzin, so it lightened the mood right off top. they sorted out their differences peacefully and they all thizzed happily ever after.
the end
your a funny nigga lol