Mac dre Tag on vallejo water tower

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
as broke as the city of vallejo is, that will be bullshit if they spend that much to remove that, plus it will just be revandalized in one way or another soon enough.

Nov 5, 2004
^Off of Redwood St.
Near that big, random park surrounded by houses.

And the water can drain through the other sides of the tank dammit.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
It's in Haans Park. U gotta climb up the hill to the Water Tower. Hella artwork all around. It's legit too. Shit wuz the spot. That's a bullshit excuse they use about the water having to "breathe." When's the last time u heard air "breathing?" They've been tryna get rid of hella graff. tho in the city kuz all of the rich fucks moving into East Vallejo livin' in the gated communities. Fuck 'em. They took sum graff. that wuz kinda on the side of my house that wuz hella sicc. It wuz on my property dammit...I never said they could take it off. lol

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
^well, they just introduced the initiative this year to "clean-up" graffiti in Vallejo. They don't want Vallejo to have a bad reputation amongst potential white residents coming in. Cuz a city on the brink of bankruptcy doesn't have better things to do with $150,000, right? And, what would they clean up the paint that is so detrimental to the water in the tower with...Paint? Come on, that's bullshit. It's well-known that they pocket all that money. They just look 4 bullshit excuses so that they can afford to move to American Canyon or Napa.