MAC DRE Sale - Posters, Murder Dog RIP Edition, 2 Mac Dre T-Shirts NEW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2002
Trying to get rid of some Dre (RIP) stuff that I bought and simply never got my moneys worth. I will sell everything as a package. $ 40 Shipped PRIORITY MAIL

PAYPAL ONLY

4 Posters - I never even tacted them up. No Holes, no rips, str8 clean ready to be posted or framed. They are sitting in the tube they were shipped in from RapBay.com and I will ship them the same way.

Mac Dre - Romp In Peace Poster
Mac Dre - The Game Is Thick pt. 2 Poster
Mac Dre - Thizzelle Washington Poster
Mac Dre - Treal TV Poster

Magazine is in NEW condition. When this edition came out I bought 2 one for fools to flip through and one I was gonna keep for collection. Mag is in that OFF THE SHELF condition no folded pages, bends, rips, markings.

Murder Dog RIP Mac Dre Edition Magazine
Mac Dre with Shrooms in his mouth on the cover. Black Cal Hat-Black Burner gloves.

2 Mac Dre RIP T Shirts
I don't have any pictures. I got them off the Thizz website when it was first put up. These were some of the very 1st Thizz T-Shirts....these are the shirts they were selling as Package Deals with the Thizz Mixtapes 1 and 2. They have the Official Thizz stamp on the upper back. Shirts are BRAND NEW never worn, washed, dry cleaned, ironed, funked up nada just sat in my room on the dresser.

Mac Dre Romp In Peace (Red) 2XL
Mac Dre Thizz Mixtape (THUMBS down) cover (Grey) 2XL

Email: [email protected]