mac dre new video?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2006
aye did anyone see that on tha my block tha bay they had mistah fab n he says that they make feel good music? n they was showin hella concerts n then they start showin clips of clubs n dancin n then theres one with mac dre in tha club n hes got them big pink stunna shades on n a collar on n hes feelin himself n goin dumb n tha club. n i was wonderin if thats like sum new mac dre music video that hasnt cum out yet or sumthin or if itll b on treal tv 2?

anyone noe man bcuz i meen.......shaboobalaboopy....shit ionoe.......

Jan 25, 2006
ya fo reelz bud cuz i was skimmin thru it jus cuz i was bored n i noticed that so ive been hella woderin wat that is mayne...that would b clean if mac dre has a new vid cuz i noe he got a whole new cd cummin out called uncut or sumthin

Feb 17, 2005
yeah the party where everything is really really blue lighted. thats what i remember seein on My Block: The Bay, but i only watched it once so i could be wrong.

Feb 17, 2005
the "im gonna miss you in the morning"?? its off Thizzelle Washington i forget what its called. I think its just "miss you". when dre starts "How you doin baby, Im thizzelle" thats the knock right there.

Jul 10, 2005
m0neymike said:
i know you cant keep livin in the past but damn...if dre was still here...
fo'treal, erry video i see him in, he's always just havin a good time, erry track he on, he's havin a good time, it seems like shit calmed down a lil bit since he passed, nothin is possibly the same =/

po's ain't even lookin for his killer no more