MAC DRE MURAL IN VALLEJO: Where is that shit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
MAC DRE MURAL IN VALLEJO: Where is that shit?

Who ever posted that mural of MAc Dre... Can some one tell me where that's at exactly... If it's in between Vallejo or Benicia, that's a lot of places it could be let me know... I'm finnin' to smoke up next to that shit and take pictures! Let me know....

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
dont let it be known unless you know where it is....thats a place for people to go and do theyre thing not a place for dumbass people to go out there and do dumb ass shit and make the spot hot......im just gonna tell you this you can see his fro from about 2 miles away......thats that

Dec 31, 2005
VallejoDummy said:
Who ever posted that mural of MAc Dre... Can some one tell me where that's at exactly... If it's in between Vallejo or Benicia, that's a lot of places it could be let me know... I'm finnin' to smoke up next to that shit and take pictures! Let me know....
you sound like a cop...i know your not but you sound like one

Feb 7, 2006
nastynia said:
seriously edit that post.......thats a big spot for people dont ruin it...
damn kuzz calm down aint nobody would wanna fuck that shit up.. whoever would wanna would be a straight up dumbass for doin some bull shit like that anyways.. besides the gay ass 5-0

Dec 31, 2005
no im not sayin theyre gonna go tag on the mural you guys obviously arent too bright.....im sayin if hella people start goin up there its gonna be a problem....duh.....its a fucking drinking water tower..they dont want hella people up there....damn you kids are stupid as fuck.......

Feb 15, 2006
damn gave up the locationn...tha mural aint no frisco mural for everybody and dey fam to visit and shi ...this shi on a fuckin water tower!!!!.....damn watch that spot be hott now...and tha mural is dope....