MaC DrE "iz"....Thizzle Washington

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2002
www.madepro.com
Been gone for a few dayz. Gotta chance to finally finish my Dre graphic. Looks more like a movie that a music cd but fuccccc it. I went for a pimp type theme, i found that crazy lookin school bus and waz like i gotta hook dis up with some pimpish shit, oh ya im replay to the shit ya'll did when i wuz out, holla.

:devious:

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
Kilo, Dre, PSD, Dubee, Coolio Dante, Ridah were here today, all them dudes was like that cover was some shit, what people dont understand is, the cover was meant to be exatly what it is, concept was a mesh between an idea me and Dre had, but don't his cover say "he a dam fool for that". Dre is a very picky Muthafucka, belive me. but i realy dont care if fools arent feelin it, like ive said before, as long as the customers happy, im happy.

Phantom

Apr 25, 2002
hey phantom did you do the original cause i have no idea what it looks like...could you post it??? and if cellski used your photos for this cd cover...he needs to get his own pics, cause he posts on another message board and peeps notice he's been using shemps photos for his covers...