mac dre & howard stern

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2005
i dont know why but this is one of the best threads ive ever seen....ive been listenin to howard for a long minute now an hes always reminded me of md for sum fuckin reason, i dont know what it is...i dont know...

Sep 11, 2005
for real tho, is it only me or does anyone else feel like they resemble one another??? maybe its the trendsettin kinda thing goin on??? i dont know, but since ive started listening to dre ive always, always, thought he'd be a sickass guest on howards show....jus imagine Beetle thizzin out or King of all Blacks gettin that NY mentality washed out his head with sum Vallejo shit...i hella gotta get out more..fuck

Dec 26, 2005
i heard it to howard told them to cut out the music just put george calrins audio but take the music out! because they ask him what do you think! thats when he said that! the only they played was the hook and the beginning when the dude said "aaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa" !

EXXXO

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
i'm thinkin bout gettin sirius for the whip and for the pad.......i peeped it in my pops whip when he came out here and that shit was banging i was feelin alot of channels on there. Howard stern is fuckin comedy- i can't wait to hear him on there all cussin and shit!