Mac Dre featured on American Gangster 2nite!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2006
ehh. They could have handled the fat tone part better. i feel like they were really playin that shit for the entertainment value. like fat tone was just runnin around not fuckin with the bay. playin into the whole fat tone did it shit up till the end

May 20, 2006
My nigga from Argentine......the DJ Fresh comment....roflmao...lol....ha, ha, ha, earl, ha, ha, ha..........roflmao.....lol.....ha, ha, ha.......roflmao....... U a fool!!!!

Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
DUNA AKA BABY MAC DRE ON AMERICAN GANGSTA PERFORMIN WIT DRE IN WHITE PUFF COAT

WHAT THIZZ IT KC??? I GOT LUV FO THA MIDWEST YALL FUCK WIT ME MY SHIT DROP THIS TUESDAY JAN 20 TITLED "EL PRESIDENTE" OUT ON INUAGURATION DAY!!!FEAT.SNOOP DOGG,E-40,J-DIGGS,B-LEGIT,DUBEE(ON 3 TRACKS)SAN QUINN,GUCE,REEK DADDY,DA UNDA DOGG,CELLY CEL,SPICE1,3 TRACKS PRODUCED BY AKON KONVICT MUSIC IM HOT! IM THE BEST THING YA MONEY CAN BUY I SPIT DAT GAME DAT AH HAVE YOU BALLIN IN DA RESESSION!!!!YEEE!!!!

May 30, 2006
They played it up like Tone was responsible to a small extent but they played it up like Mac Minister was responsible for Tones death......I thought it was a very good episode but there was alot more to the story then what was told.....This shit would make one hell of a movie.

Jan 5, 2007
They played it up like Tone was responsible to a small extent but they played it up like Mac Minister was responsible for Tones death......I thought it was a very good episode but there was alot more to the story then what was told.....This shit would make one hell of a movie.
co-sign, man if it was movie that shit would be dope, this had my attention the whole time, didn't want to get up off the couch...

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
MAC MINISTER WAS RESPONSIBLE 4 TONE'S DEATH......THAT'S WHY HIM & JASON BOTH GOT LIFE SENTENCES...THERE SHOULD BE A MOVIE CONNECTING EVERYTHING BUT THERE'S A LOT OF INFORMATION THAT IS STILL GETTING TWISTED & SCRAMBLED...IT'S ALL ABOUT USING THE RIGHT SOURCES &/OR RESOURCES...100