Mac Dre Double Autographed Cd: What's Really Going On? CHECK IT OUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
Even though the CD and the cover itself are authentic it still looks fishy to me because of the slim cover. Since you got it as a promo, I would expect the radio station to receive it prior or around the original release date, and slim covers were not usual back then. Then again, the radio station might have lost the original back cover or replaced it with a slim cover just to save shelf space. The date, does that mean that it was signed in 97?
So, good catch. You should get plenty of money for it as long as it is authentic although 499 dollars might be a little too much.

Feb 5, 2006
Really, 499 is to high? I figured thats fair considering the rarity of mac dres autograph. Yea, I never said it was a promo or anything, I have no clue where the back cover is, I never had it. I recieved it in The slim case, so I left it in the slim case.

I was gonna buy another copy of whats really going on? and just add the back cover to it. but i didnt wanna fuck with it.

Yes, I agree. He does have a Sick Signature.

even if no one bids 499. Its not really a loss ya know. cuz i still get to keep it in my collection and its a nice piece to any collection ya know.

But, thanks for putting some feedback on it. and thanks for looking.