M.Night Shyamalan's-Devil

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
watched this movie last night with more doubt....pretty much anything by M.Knight lately has been a fuckin bore and a waste of time....the concept of this movie actually had me like there people stuck in the elevator what could go wrong? unless it just dropped lol.....the movie had me guessing though....and typical m.knight fashion there is always a twist that you either see or blind sides you...this movie had me and my lady's attention from the start to finish...great movie, i could definitely watch again

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
damn thats crazy, im surprised to hear anything good about this movie honestley .
a couple people that i talked to said it sucked so i wasnt even going to bother but fuck it i guess ill watch it sooner or later

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Watched it two days ago. Was alright, but nothing special. Left you wondering a bit who the devil is, but that's about the only suspense in that movie...

I'd give it 2/5.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Watched it two days ago. Was alright, but nothing special. Left you wondering a bit who the devil is, but that's about the only suspense in that movie...

I'd give it 2/5.

are you kidding me? left you wondering who the devil is? i dont think you watched it

the whole story tied around what the religious guard was saying...he knew right away what was going on...and all the main people in the movie were brought together out of sin with only 1 holding faith basically as the guide....the twist at the end was crazy

Jun 9, 2007
Movie didn't have me fooled at all, I knew who it was just from watching the trailer, and STILL knew it was *that person* after the plot twist.

2/5

My kids liked it tho.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
are you kidding me? left you wondering who the devil is? i dont think you watched it

the whole story tied around what the religious guard was saying...he knew right away what was going on...and all the main people in the movie were brought together out of sin with only 1 holding faith basically as the guide....the twist at the end was crazy
I meant that I didn't know who the devil is while watching. First I thought the rich bitch, then the black dude...my wife said right away the old lady. And the guard basically gave away the whole story. So you knew what was gonna happen...

Mar 21, 2009
i hate m night just like everyone since unbreakable but i think this movie is worth a watch. i really didn't see what was happening and when it did it freaked me out.

not a great movie but definitely worth a watch for fan of Blood Diner or Poultygeist.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I meant that I didn't know who the devil is while watching. First I thought the rich bitch, then the black dude...my wife said right away the old lady. And the guard basically gave away the whole story. So you knew what was gonna happen...
i thought there was more to the old lady than what was lead to believe, but then i thought thats exactly what they want me to think because shes a little old lady she would be harmless or the best form to take...but then she died...and the younger broad telling the black dude to kill the white dude...i thought it was her for instigating that shit...and you know black dudes go coo coo for white pussu lol so i figured it was her....but that old lady came back to life and that shit tripped me out, still looking human but the eyes....

and the mexican security guard knew what was going on as soon as he saw the face in the camera....only difference was the devil didnt take everyone in the elevator like his story suggested, and thats because the white dude confessed....