m 1 2's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
dam i aint had no nice fireworks like that since i was a kid. hella mad. my neighbor from accross the street brought me over a big ass bag full of illegal fireworks when i was like 12 hella cherry bombs/black cherry bombs, m-80s, m-1000's, rocket type fireworks u launch out of a metal pipe, etc... dam i was blowin shit up left and right and i was in business too had kids trying to buy them shits like they was crack.

Jan 5, 2006
in mexico with 20 bucks i bought what you would normally get over here for like 4 bills.

lasted me all for like 3 weeks.. and i would blow shit up everyday, i even lit some kids ATV on fire.. somewhat.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I REMEMBER MY MOM USED TO GO TO MEXICALI AND BRING OVER A SHITLOAD OF FIREWORKS AND JUST HAND THEM OVER TO ME LIKE "GO HAVE SOME FUN".
IM TALKING LIKE M-1000'S,BOTTLE ROCKETS, FIRECRAKERS, CHERRY BOMBS, AND ROMAN CANDLES. NOTHING BUT EXPLOSIVE, DANGEROUS SHIT... I WAS ONLY LIKE 9 YEARS OLD
MAN I WAS SLANGING THEM AND BLOWING SHIT UP FROM ORANGE TO SANTA ANA AND THIS WAS LIKE IN APRIL OR SOME SHIT...
NOW THAT I THINK OF IT, THAT WAS GANGSTER ON MY MOMS PART. EITHER THAT OR SHE HAD A GOOD LIFE INSURANCE POLICY ON ME. I DONT KNOW HOW THE FUCK I DIDNT BLOW OFF A LIMB...BUT PLENTY OF CATS AND DOGS GOT THE BUSINESS.

Jan 5, 2006
one time in mexico i held onto this fire cracker that was only supposedly supposed to flare then go out.. not explode.. well that musta been a bad one because it blew up in my hand. Luckily my hand was coo.. just stung real bad and i couldnt touch anything for a couple weeks.

ever thrown a lighter into a fire? lol dont.. and if you do make sure you run the fuck outta there, it gives you about 5 seconds before theres a big ass explosion.