Lynch Videos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
I got em from the homie BLOCCSTYLELOCC who used to post on the siccness a lot...which reminds me I need to give his tape back............anyways they were on a recorded bootleg tape of BAY area & SACTOWN videos....the tape Is like 8 hours long............also

SICX & LOKI have a video to "ON ONE" off ITWCT

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Someone will hook it up, or I will in 2 weekz. Ima get a lil dig cam and past it to my TV and stream it in.

Unless someone knowz how I can transfere vhs tapez to my digital comp?

Vidz that I have that I think everyone should have are:
One Mo Pound
RIP
Bloccstyle
On One

I also have the 99 siccness concert, but itz not in great quality. But those vidz are in coo quality.

If someone doesnt know how I can transfere that material (without a lot of xpensive machinery LOL), then I will do it my way in just a couple of weekz - I swear!

So Dont trip. I just cant afford the quality digi-cam right now. But I do need to get one, so itz all good.

PEACE!

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
I will, if no-one doez it first. I know what I was like when I heard of em. LOL I waz tripn Hahahaaaaa So when I get a lil digi-cam, ima do it. But I wont have the $crill for a couple lil weekz. But when I do, Ill hit eveyone up tell em where to go to DL it. Ive saved thiz webpage on my desktop to remind me, so I wont forget when I get to cracn.

Ina Minute
Kabol