@lynch[serious shit]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
holy shit dude this is crazy shit i was talkin about my lyric's to this dude i know and he was like yeah the way you spit your shit and your artistic shit feel's like a hip hop lynch.and i was reading the west net thing on you and your a pisces damn wew mack the game,i swear three guy's in my group are pisces and we get at eachother's throat's but when it's buisness it come's out perfecto.also this hole beef with lim is bull shit nonsense and id dust that fool if had some down folx not the point i thought that was tight shit.i also had a question is your brother a guard up in jackson at some pen.hit me back let me know.

betrayed
n.i.l.l.i.k

May 3, 2002
LMAO.. next time just go email lynch instead of posting these personal questions and info.

and you should go dust a fool anyways.. fuck if you dont have down folx, you do that shit yourself.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
D.A.M.

nillik said:
i also had a question is your brother a guard up in jackson at some pen.hit me back let me know.

betrayed
n.i.l.l.i.k

That whole thing I just read...I cant believe you are bein seriouz...
Are you? But you seem way excited, so maybe you are seriouz :dead: