Lynch Hung retiring????...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2006
Someone said that the "Dinner & a movie" album is Brotha Lynch Hung's last official album.......is that true?? And if it is true, who will be next 2 carry tha torch??

May 11, 2002
bangem said:
Someone said that the "Dinner & a movie" album is Brotha Lynch Hung's last official album.......is that true?? And if it is true, who will be next 2 carry tha torch??
We will all be dead by the time that gets released.

Apr 27, 2006
dumb azz nigga.

smigg cant rap said:
did you hear this rumor from tha same person who let you hear COS new album?? lol...enough bullshit, you gotta get your info somewhere else!
For your info you stupid ass nobody, COS's album is right here wit me, a burned version. And don't worry about where I get my info from you panty waste faggot ass gay fuck!! Get off my balls 4real and stop talkin shit just becuz yur on tha internet and no one can see you. Weenie ass bisexual fag. But to my REAL people on here, like I said I don't know if that Lynch rumor true, but that's what I heard and I hope he doesn't retire cuz I luv his music.

Feb 23, 2003
if u have the cos album give us some details, song lyrics for example. anything to proof that its a ghospel rap album like u said.

Mar 20, 2006
bangem said:
For your info you stupid ass nobody, COS's album is right here wit me, a burned version. And don't worry about where I get my info from you panty waste faggot ass gay fuck!! Get off my balls 4real and stop talkin shit just becuz yur on tha internet and no one can see you. Weenie ass bisexual fag. But to my REAL people on here, like I said I don't know if that Lynch rumor true, but that's what I heard and I hope he doesn't retire cuz I luv his music.
lmao...nobody believes your dumbass...& you're obviously gettin your info from somewhere faulty. up tha album if you got it, let everybody hear that gospel rap youre hearin. from what i can tell, you don't kno much about siccmade or lynch. you probly got that Siccmade Ritualz album burned, & are just too stubborn to admit it now...it aint no gospel rap either. & neither is The Whole Truth, if you've heard the 2 tracks on madesicc.