"Lynch by Inch" Suicide Note - tracclisting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
1- The Situation - intro
2- Bleeding House Mistory - featuring Zagg
3 - Lynch by Inch intro - song " I gets off"
4 - Spits Network - featuring YukkMouth
5 - Any Givin Friday
6 - Everywhere I go - featuring D Dub
7 - Water
8 - Break ya locc's - featuring COS
9 - My mind ain't right
10 - Reachin for fame - featuring Tallcan and COS
11 - Get bacc time - COS on the chorus
12 - Sign of the Times - featuring Crookwood
13 - Usual Suspects - The Siccmade Fam song all of Siccmade
14 - that call - insert
15 - The Art of War
16 - tryed to shoot
17 - Suicide Note
18 - The Suicide outro

Release date set for Nov. Do to Lynch filming his Mini movie that will release close but a little after the album comes out, right after that lynch will go bacc in the studio to do the next album "Spydermann" . He wants to give yaw 2 quicc ones because he hasn't realeased in a while, plug spits are just spillin out so he wants to get it over wit.........holla!

M

mr2productionz

damn...good shit zagg. i got a question though, wheres that track that CED didn't use on EBK4, the one for his mama. i been waitin to peep that one for a minute.

Apr 25, 2002
Good lookin' out Zagg. This better be the tightest album ever made. I only say that because we've been waiting an eternity. What's the album cover look like??

Apr 26, 2002
i have a feeling lynch hasnt even busted yet, this cd is gonna be the hardest shit in a minute i think.....i dont think we even know what he capable of yet

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
the-she said:
1- The Situation - intro
2- Bleeding House Mistory - featuring Zagg
3 - Lynch by Inch intro - song " I gets off"
4 - Spits Network - featuring YukkMouth
5 - Any Givin Friday
6 - Everywhere I go - featuring D Dub
7 - Water
8 - Break ya locc's - featuring COS
9 - My mind ain't right
10 - Reachin for fame - featuring Tallcan and COS
11 - Get bacc time - COS on the chorus
12 - Sign of the Times - featuring Crookwood
13 - Usual Suspects - The Siccmade Fam song all of Siccmade
14 - that call - insert
15 - The Art of War
16 - tryed to shoot
17 - Suicide Note
18 - The Suicide outro

Release date set for Nov. Do to Lynch filming his Mini movie that will release close but a little after the album comes out, right after that lynch will go bacc in the studio to do the next album "Spydermann" . He wants to give yaw 2 quicc ones because he hasn't realeased in a while, plug spits are just spillin out so he wants to get it over wit.........holla!

uh huh, sure

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Ok ok alot of you are saying tight tight. Which is cool and all, but me personally I won't get my hopes up. I mean Don't get me wrong, I think it is going to be tight. But not as tight as many of hope it will be. Now if he comes out with some shit like doomsday and him did with THE PLAGUE type shit. Then the album will be heated fo show. But I do not know, I just get this feeling that people are setting there hopes way too high for this album and when it drops people gonna not like it. Considering we have all waited hella long, we all assume (or at least me) that it is going to be the tightest shit ever to drop. I am not Saying it is going to suck But I mean I know personally,I am expecting some S.O.S. type shit or THE PLAGUE type shit. You know tight ass dark beats with some good lyrics. I mean shit Lynch always come with good lyrics. But I don't want this shit to drop and have a BIG HOLLIS type production feal too it. You know what I am saying? Anyhow I just hope many of you are not disapointed when it drops and is not what you expected. If it comes out tight then cool. But if it does not there are gonna be hella people pissed off.

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
mr2productionz said:
wheres that track that CED didn't use on EBK4, the one for his mama. i been waitin to peep that one for a minute.
That's what I've been waiting to hear also, I know on that Collections 2 bullshit that Ced released, there was a song that had the word Mama in it. I don't know if that's it cuz I don't buy BMR bullshit now adays.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Also I thought X-Raided was going to be on this album? I asked a question in the evildooinz forum about X and lynch havin beef and he said to peep the lynch by inch cd and find out. I assumed that implyed he was coo with him and that he was gonna be on it. I guess not.