LYNCH AND BONE THUGS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
^^^^

Bone is comin back in June-July with an album fully produced by DJ U-Neek in the style of East 1999!

That Thug World Order was jus to show the peops they was still out there.

A spokesperson for Bone said this so it's likely to happen. Shits gonna be dope as hell

H

H. T. B

Yeah, Unreleased old out dated shit by Dj. Uneek. They dropping solo albums next homie.

H

H. T. B

Flesh is the best one in my book.

Free Flesh, Free Flesh Let The 5th Dog Loose.

H

H. T. B

Uh huh, Uh huh Theres Nothing like money in a ziploc bag, Uh Huh, Smash with Cash!

Apr 26, 2002
Chronic said:
^^^^

Bone is comin back in June-July with an album fully produced by DJ U-Neek in the style of East 1999!

year right! they said that bout thug world order. erbody says that about they new albums jus to get them sales. spice 1 been sayin that shit for his last 3 albums. wuteva. fold.

Jan 27, 2003
capone1.dmusic.com
they comin alright i heard leathafaces upcomin cd snippets and its got creepin on a come up and e.1999 eternal unreleased tracks on it its fuckin dope so lynch hung if you read this please tell me will this colab ever happen you did it with snoop before bone has rapped with snoop too, so hit me up with the details peace......

Furio

Sicc OG
Jul 30, 2002
hey, bizzy wasnt kicked out. he was kicked out of the tour though. they said he always got on high and drunk and fucked up the shows. bizzy left ruthless as a solo artist. but he is still with them as a member of bone thugs