Lupe Fiasco: "I Can’t F*ck With Eminem But I Got Everybody Else Covered"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2007
Lupe takes some time out after laying down a freestyle over Drake's "Forever" to throw some jabs at the MTV Hottest MC listers.

Even though Eminem didnt make the list, Lu goes on to say "I can’t f*ck with Eminem, but I got everyone else covered"

Video Via:LupE.N.D Blog

Jan 5, 2007
what does Raekwon got to do with this?

I dot think you quite understand, let me explain, lupe freestyles to the song "forever" The original version ft. Drake, Kanye, Lil wayne & eminem. Hes taking a jab at every one on the song except Em....

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
new Lupe yes i hope the mixtape on the 25th he's dropping comes out on time.

By the way a Lupe & Em track would shit on the whole industry...
ha

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Lupe's music gets boring to me very quickly.

Could he beat Rae in a battle these days? More then likely. Does he make better songs then Rae? Not in my opinion.

Therefore...

Raekwon >>> Lupe Fiasco

lol @ Rasan agreeing with all the 90s babies in this thread.

Haha, just fucking with you man.

Jul 27, 2009
Lupe's music gets boring to me very quickly.

Could he beat Rae in a battle these days? More then likely. Does he make better songs then Rae? Not in my opinion.

Therefore...

Raekwon >>> Lupe Fiasco

lol @ Rasan agreeing with all the 90s babies in this thread.

Haha, just fucking with you man.
yeah rae isnt a battle rapper but when it comes to making good music, lupe dont stand a chance.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
yeah rae isnt a battle rapper but when it comes to making good music, lupe dont stand a chance.
Saying Lupe doesnt make good music? Come on now listen to The Cool, I find that more enjoyable than O.B.4.C.L.2

I mean they are both still good artists though cuz they bring different formulas to rap.