lupe dumb it down line for line

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2007
[Verse 1:]
I’m fearless-Not afraid to do me
Now hear this- so you best listen
I’m earless -I don’t pay attention to bullshit
And I’m peerless -and no one is on my level
That means I’m eyeless – I don’t copy others
Which means I’m tearless – no regrets
Which means my iris resides where my ears is- I pay attention to what I hear
Which means I’m blinded – and you all are ruining hip hop blinding listeners
But I’mma find it I can feel it’s nearness- I’m ganna get to that level your at
But I’mma veer so I don’t come near- but still be me
Like a chicken or a deer- and not get caught up in the lime light
But I remember I’m not a listener or a seer so my windshield smear- but I’m not hearing or seeing what you like in the music
Here, you steer, I really shouldn’t be behind this, clearly cause my blindness- so go ahead and do what you want cause being logical makes no sense to you guys
The windshield is minstrel, the whole grill is roadkill, so trill and so sincere. Yeah, I’m both them there- but you’ll see everything you spit is garbage and I’m a beast and sincere about it
Took both pills, when a bloke in a trench coat and the locs in the chair had approached him here- I see all parts of life from all sides
And he clear as a ghost, so a biter of the throats in the mirror- its clear you will bite the lines that you see
The writer of the quotes for the ghosts who supplier of the notes to the living- I make the great quotes they should bite off of
Riveting is rosy, pockets full of posies, given to the mother of the deceased. Awaken at war, ’til I’m restin’ in peace- you trying to turn your bad ways and make it seem good like the ring around the rosie is about the plague but you’ll see at the end I am right
[Verse 2:]
And I’m mouthless- you don’t understand me
Which means I’m soundless- so you don’t try to listen and understand
Now as far as the hearing, I’ve found it- I found some people who do get me
It was as far as the distance from the earring to the ground is- they were not really that far away
But the doorknockers on the ear of a stewardess in a Lear- it was just hard to get them to listen
She fine and she flyin, I feel I’m flying by’em ’cause my mind’s on cloud nine and I’m a mime at the same time- they’re good people and I’m on there high level and they get me sometimes without me even having to say anything
Pimps see the wings on the underground king- people see how I’m takin off and reaching these guys
Who’s also Klingon- even though I’m a nerd
To infinity and beyond and im not going to change
Something really stinks, but I Sphinx like Leon- its messed up the credit some people are getting but I’m ganna be a legend
Or lying in the desert- or maybe youll never appreciate my greatness and I’ll be looked over
I’m flying on pegasus you’re flying on the pheasant- but I’m a man of high intelegence you just think you are
Rider of the white powder, picker of the fire flowers, spit hot fire like Dylon on Chappelle’s skit- you just do drugs and think its all hot
Yeah, smell it on my unicorn, snort the white horse, but toot my own horn (sleep)- go ahead and snort it but I’m on top a you showing how good I truly am
[Verse 3:]
And I’m brainless- I don’t think like you do
Which means I’m headless- which makes me different
Like Ichabod Crane is- no head like the headless horseman
Or foreplay-less sex is- or like someone who gets no blow jobs
Which makes me stainless- so I don’t let stuff mess with me and change me
With no neck left to hang the chain with- and I don’t care about whats in syle
Which makes me necklace-less- so I don’t have the glamore you guys do
Like a necklace theft- like your taking what I deserve
And I ain’t used my headrest yet- and I don’t get why cuz I am better
They said they need proof like a vestless chest ’bout the best, fair F-F-jet in the nest- critics say they need proof im the best like someone one without a bullet PROOF chest and I will need protection when they see because people go after the best I’m like a jet in a birds nest ready to take off and be better than them
Who exudes confidence and excess depth- who is confident and is truly as deep as me
Even Scuba Steve would find it hard to breathe
Around these leagues- even scuba divers aren’t this deep
My snorkle is a tuba, Lu the ruler around these seas- barely trying I am as deep as these guys who have so much help to seem deep so I am the king
Westside Poseidon, Westside beside’em, chest high and rising- I am the best in the game reppin Westside and getting better and bigger
Almost touching the knees of stewardess and the pilot- almost bringing everyone up to the level I am at (stewardess in 1st verse)
Lucky they make it flowered- it is nicer at this level
Personal floating devices, tricks falling out of my sleeves- but I got tricks to keep you on my level and not sinking back to bad rap
David Blaine- its magic like david blane
Make it rain- other rappers try to take you down with their rain
Make a boat- but I built a boat so you stay on top of it
I make a plane- although I am higher than most people
Then, I pull the plug and I make it drain- and I can control what level I want them on with my lyrics
Until I feel like flowing and filling it up again..(Westside)- but I will give you water to raise to my level especially Westside

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Canibus and Rass Kass is on the back shelf in my eyes...meaning, that's been there for a long time for me.

What I meant in regards to this post was that, compared to what's been out lately, this is great...