Lunch_Box Tips of The Day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2007
tip #1- Carry lube around with your condoms

For those really tight and/or dry females

Since I started brining lube when I went out on the weekends my sex life has been excellent

tip#2- Dont get with broads that have mono :dead:

Jan 27, 2006
lol at lube. fuck dat shit pussys get wet naturally.

i think thats fucked up if you pull out lube on a bitch you never met i.e. a one night stand bitch - shed be thinking wtf.
lube is acceptable if you been wid a bitch for along time and you wanna try someting different but why would her pussy not be wet?

and if you carrying lube round with you its prolly coz you tryin to bang premature pussys and you gotta force your shit into them.

Oct 23, 2007
lol at lube. fuck dat shit pussys get wet naturally.

i think thats fucked up if you pull out lube on a bitch you never met i.e. a one night stand bitch - shed be thinking wtf.
lube is acceptable if you been wid a bitch for along time and you wanna try someting different but why would her pussy not be wet?

and if you carrying lube round with you its prolly coz you tryin to bang premature pussys and you gotta force your shit into them.
if you have a big dick, sometimes lube is the only way. and no, lol, these are college chicks

Jan 27, 2006
if you know how to get a pussy wet then you can bang anyting. you obviously bangin hineys. try erousing her spit on her pussy and finger bang it first or someting lube is a joke. my nigga told me he be using it all da time i just laughed. and he was gettin on youths. check your location it says cali YOUTH so you are bangin youngens.

Oct 23, 2007
if you know how to get a pussy wet then you can bang anyting. you obviously bangin hineys. try erousing her spit on her pussy and finger bang it first or someting lube is a joke. my nigga told me he be using it all da time i just laughed. and he was gettin on youths. check your location it says cali YOUTH so you are bangin youngens.
im not sure what a hiney is, but most of the girls i get with are ~18

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LOL @ you coming on here talking about having a big dick and that's the source of your problems. Pussy don't get wet because the dick is big. It's not the source of arousal for ALL women.