LOWRIDER SHOW THIS SUNDAY AT THE COW PALACE, PERFROM. BABY BEESH, DIGITAL UNDERGROUND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
ANY OF YALL GOING.SHIT ME AND ALL MY HOMEBOYS GOING TO SEE SOME TIGHT ASS CARS AND SOME HOES AND SEE BABY BEESH AND DIGITAL UNDERGROUND PERFORM. THAT SHIT IS GOING TO BE SICK. THE CRUISE UP AND DOWN MISSION IS GOING TO BE SICK TOO!!!

ANY OF YALL GOING ??

Feb 5, 2003
v-boy - beesh universal now,he charge way more than we was talkin`.show went good,i saw some of tha suga,suga video on camcorder too....beesh is BIG

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
its cool blood i figured when you did'nt hit me back quick like......
no love lost you can tell him thanks for the consideration and good luck and success and thanks for the sidework wax holla back

Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
V-Boy

V-Boy holla at me about your art work pimp! I need somethin' like it! Get at my boy Greg G about Beesh! He does charge a very huge amount though but if you got the bread then do it big pimp!

One Love

p.s. what ever happened with the track we did dawg! I never got to hear it. Let me know

Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
You gotta get me a cd pimp! I'm anxious to hear the track we did. I wanted to hear if I needed to do it over and tighter feel me? I know we were kind of pressed for time but holla at me doggy! Let me know how I can swoop a copy up!
One