LOUiE LOC...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2002
servnu151 said:
he from millbrae, and the sco as well.

but he will never say he from millbrae...........:)
hey blood , wasnt you in some group called MIP with some black homie and yall did a show back in 97' at Mission Rock for Hugo Gomez. I think thats you blood , i came on after yall did. How can someone be from 2 places tho? I thought Loc was from Millbrea , but what do i know. One

May 29, 2002
his brother told me his album is done, its called power moves. He is going to do a song with fat joe in puerto rico as well. Also he did a song with daz & kurupt in La with yukmeezy. And I think dude that post under woodie name is louie lou or someshit like that.

May 25, 2002
Mr Vandal said:
his brother told me his album is done, its called power moves. He is going to do a song with fat joe in puerto rico as well. Also he did a song with daz & kurupt in La with yukmeezy. And I think dude that post under woodie name is louie lou or someshit like that.
west pittsburg? you know some white hoe named STACY Lawson?

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
nope not part if BLACK n BROWN anymore, and POWER MOVES IS NOT HIS ALBUM. its a comp.

TEKK MONEY i believe that was us, and yes MIP is still around but not as a group anymore.......but things could change in the future!

and louie loc is from millbrae.

Jul 21, 2002
louie loc reps frisco cuz i think he moved there. i heard the reason he didn't drop an album wit black n brown cuz over money issues. i heard gold toes and sean g owe him some money. hope to get the album soon

May 7, 2002
Almost Correct.

AztecSSF said:
i heard the reason he didn't drop an album wit black n brown cuz over money issues. i heard gold toes and sean g owe him some money.
Louie Loc owes BnB $$ for artist development, ie graphics, studio time, promotions etc.....

May 29, 2002
i know alotta hoes but i don't know that bitch. my boy dub said he knows her. His brother told me Power Moves he could be wrong. He said some arab funds all his projects. My boy from LNS in mission busted him out when we was kickin, about some real norte shit on the block. but louie was a cool cat. got more flows then i've heard.