Lost Leaders out of Baltimore.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2014
Also just curious C @Crevard where are you from? Guessing English isn't your first language? That's neither here nor there about any of this, just wondering. Welcome to the boards.
From France, where there's no coverage about bay area. Thx you, great forum for discover new substantial rapper. Even it's not very active unless it talks about A-Wax or various Bay Area clash ^^

On LL, you're surely both right. Refugee is a solid album but I'm not a fan of half of the songs, the Jujuan Allen prods for example.

I don't know about Buffa7o. I found Genesis not very exciting and it's short.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Gas One @Gas One when is the radio show? I got more or less everything they got out but work the next few days. I could shoot you a mega link on Tuesday or Wednesday if that's not too late. 0R0 @0R0 might be able to help with the essentials before that though if he's around.
i'm not the guy to ask i pretty much only download dutch & butch's tapes. *shrugs*

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I actually like that Dutch song. I prefer when he sticks to his own lane and is being a little more original but I thought it was dope for what it was.

Yeah I was reading about that Moose case, sounds like a wrap for that dude for a minute. Who are Slick & Skeeno? Guess from B-More but are they part of his camp? I'll check out the album though, thanks.

Back on topic new DZ album 8th World drops 10.14.14

Also that Soduh album is one of my favorite releases this year. Bump it damn near daily.

Jul 24, 2005
I actually like that Dutch song. I prefer when he sticks to his own lane and is being a little more original but I thought it was dope for what it was.

Yeah I was reading about that Moose case, sounds like a wrap for that dude for a minute. Who are Slick & Skeeno? Guess from B-More but are they part of his camp? I'll check out the album though, thanks.

Back on topic new DZ album 8th World drops 10.14.14

Also that Soduh album is one of my favorite releases this year. Bump it damn near daily.

Slick & Skeeno are from brooklyn a hood just outside of the city I think they are moose cousins they had a couple of joints but like I said before if you're not from the city it's going to be hard for anybody to come out of here

Jan 6, 2014
I gave a listen and Ice-Hot sound like a very good song, at least.

Thx Nuttkase for The Book Of Soduh, very good EP indeed. The Producer Ayodlo gave him great work. Tracks 3,4 and 5 are pretty catchy.