Looks like Numskull is Free!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
Just made my day. I been waiting on a new Luniz album 4ever. i didnt think it would happen and i just hope it actually does lol. either way, glad Num is out. Im hoping that he gets his other group called Caliban back together. I luv the idea of Num with FM Blue, Bo Strangles, Tonepaay, and the others.

thanks 4 the heads up!!

Props: erry and erry
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How do you get tired of Yukmouth? He has one of the best catalogs out there.
Only talking about his new music. 3 thug lord album, free at last, multiple tracks from west coast don all have autotune. While yuk has a great catalog and is one of my favorite artists im just not looking forward to his new releases anymore. Also while I enjoyed it for a time all the music going at g unit burned me out.

I have no issue going back and bumping thugged out, godzilla, thug religion. Those old albums still classic

Apr 25, 2002
Only talking about his new music. 3 thug lord album, free at last, multiple tracks from west coast don all have autotune. While yuk has a great catalog and is one of my favorite artists im just not looking forward to his new releases anymore. Also while I enjoyed it for a time all the music going at g unit burned me out.

I have no issue going back and bumping thugged out, godzilla, thug religion. Those old albums still classic
G.A.S. & HALF BAKED (especially HB) are two solid albums. HALF BAKED is an album that can get played from start to finish.