Looking for a song...HELP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2009

About 2 years ago a homie who was into norte rap let me hear his music and there was this one song that I always liked...it was an untitled album from an unknown artist. The NAME OF THE SONG was something like "R.I.P. Lil D" or something like that...

I don't know if it was by someone in East CoCo or not but I remember some parts of the lyrics..

"memories are like diamonds, and diamonds are forever"..

Thats all I remember, but it was like a rest in peace song for a fallen homie or something...

If anybody knows or has it, can you please post it up?

Sep 23, 2009

I just youtube'd that song and nope that aint it...

It was prolly a mixtape or something, Idk...

but the rapper started by saying "memories are like diamonds and diamonds are forever"...

it was a slow jam...like a dedication for a fallen homie...

Help?

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
im lookn for a song too, i remember the hook went In my dreams i see g's and trips over seas in my yatte candy on **** 4 15's something something, designer clothes so many hoesm so much weed, so much coke its like im in a room with snow? something like that

May 10, 2004
im lookn for a song too, i remember the hook went In my dreams i see g's and trips over seas in my yatte candy on **** 4 15's something something, designer clothes so many hoesm so much weed, so much coke its like im in a room with snow? something like that
i think thats my boy bing outta houstone. look him up on youtube and if its him ill try to think of the song