looking 4 1 of the most rare'est complations to ever come out the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2006
i'm looking for trigga happy records complation produced by LES G that only came out on cass. tape in san francisco around 1994,95 the cover has a color drawing of to dude's sittin in a drop 67 impala wit uzi's in their hand's, an record's drawin around their face's one of tha song's is murda after dark....one of tha groups is 3 deep..........i use to have this tape i bought at market st. music back in the day some body off e-bay told me it's one of the rarest comp's to ever come out ....i'm trying to coup. a o.g. or copy

thank's

Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay
JFL023 said:
that never came out on cd bro.. its a tape to cdr conversion of the album.. those inserts were created by stretching the tape cover
Yeah, I know. Just like that TOO $HORT "Don't Stop Rappin'" tape you're selling right now on eBay. That shit was tape only, as far as I know, but I just got that one, "Players" and "Raw, Uncut and X-Rated" on CD a few days ago. They sound cool as fuck too. It's pretty easy converting tapes to CD format. You just need the right equipment and a good ear.