Lookin To Get My Beats Out There...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SiN

Apr 19, 2004
www.sinrap.com
So I'm from sac-town and i'm workin on my second instrumentals album right now, and once that shit's done and i get some feedback on it i'ma start sending my shit to record labels. i have pretty much no connections here, but I'd like to make some. If anyone knows some ways to get my shit to some local record labels, I'd appreciate you lettin me know. I'm going thru copyrighting right now, and finishing up my second album. any info would be mad appreciated.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
what up folks,
i'm doing some comedy in a skrewattle wa. night club weds. nights
i am look for some intro music (20 sec.) something that skrems nor.cal
(think mobbed out and bouncin bass lines i.e. rick roq, bosko, etc.)
and can d/l it from soundclick or here

and if i can design some flyers for your truobles then we can make it happen

SiN

Apr 19, 2004
www.sinrap.com
I guess it depends on when you need this by, i'm putting all my energy into finishing up my second album, so i can't really take on anything else till that's done. And I have a soundclick page with my first album out, so check those out and if there's anything that works for what you're doin, just feel free to download that shit. they're all copyrighted, i just ask for credit wherever you use it. if you don't find anything you like there, my album will be done around the 10th, and my style/skill have changed a lot, i think you'd definately find that kind of beat on this second album...if u want my soundclick site just hit up sinrap.com or AIM me at bqryu007

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
BY ALL MEANS FOCUS ON YOUR ART, MATTER A FACT

WHAT YOU DOING ON THE SICCNESS....GET YO ASS IN THAT STUDIO MAN!!!!!!!

NAW I JUST GOOD NOW,

BUT FOR REAL , FOR NOW I BEEN USING SOME YAY CHIT WITH THE HOOK AND THE PEOPLE, BE GIGIN TO LATINO VELVET ....THE FUN NY THING IS THEY ALWAYS ASK...WHAT SONG IS IT AND I SAY....MAS PLAYER CHIT!

SO GO A HEAD DO IT BIG!!!!!!

WE GOT TIME , WILL TAKE A PEEP AND WE WILL STAY IN TOUCH

SiN

Apr 19, 2004
www.sinrap.com
Well shit man, I been thick in the mix for the last month, and i'm comin out high, hungry, angry, and ready to make some money. There ain't no plan b for me, making beats is what i'm doin. Once my shit is all done and copyrighted, I'm gonna make sure I get my shit around Sacramento....

Aug 16, 2002
yea man get at me i got address and #'s for alot of up & coming sac artists lookin for hot shit mayne! plus we lookin for shit too so get at me on tha pm'z wit ya info and what you got already!

SiN

Apr 19, 2004
www.sinrap.com
Check ya Inbox slaya, i sent you all my contact info, where to get my beats at, so just hit me back with those numbers and shit if you can, and check out my stuff