Lookin' for RDK Diss Track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2008
i know it's out there i had it about2 months ago, but i cant find it on my comp anymore, thanks for who eva can piont me to the track

And if it's on a album and you cant post it to me,
just tell me what album:cool:

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
"RDK?" Are you possibly talking about "RDV?" If you are talking about the Rogue Dog Villians, then your probably talking about the track 'Kansas City King' from the Murder Dog Presents: Kansas City compilation.

However, if you ARE talking about "RDK," then I have no idea what your on about and won't be able to help.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
MP3 sharing on the board is a touchy topic. If the moderators were still around and laying down the law then it would surely be a firm no, though with them pretty much gone, that line seems to have been blurred. People post up MP3s on here from time to time, for instance the Regime feature on Yukmouth's album.

I personally don't condone the sharing of MP3's, at least out in the open on this board. I find it to be a little disrespectful to Tech and the other artists the song may include but specifically Tech given this is the Strange Music board. I'm sure everyone has downloaded an MP3 at one time or another though, so what you do personally is on you, so if people are running around throwing links to each other in their PM's or IM's then good for them, I'm probably guilty of the same thing, specially with songs only found on MySpace that haven't been released yet.

I'm sure someone will give you the song through PM, if someone hasn't already. As for getting a whole album for one song, just to note but there is actually a second song on the album that features Tech N9ne... ironically, with the RDV's.

Feb 10, 2008
about the sharing of tracks, i come from BTNHBoard,
and if you know that board, Sharin aint a concern to anyone, lol
(Only of it's one of their retail albums)
if it's a track thay aint gonna make money off, it's on the share list.
And didn't tech tell everyone it's ok to bootleg his shit, ?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Not exactly. Tech supports downloading of music as a promotional tool, not as a way for you to get something simply because you don't want to buy the album.