Look What The Fuck Bill O'Reilly Has To Say About Our City (San Francisco)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Doxey: You agree with banning government recruiting with one hand, but still taking money from the government with the other ? Also, do you disagree that San Francisco is the most liberal city in The United States ?

I'd just like to make sure I understand...
I never said I agreed with anything Pimp. I disagree with a terrorist attack on a US city being okay though.

I assume San Francisco is the most liberal city in the US, but I don't know for sure. But once again, I disagree with a terrorist attack on a US city being okay.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I'll assume you're serious. Bill O'Reilly doesn't want San Francisco bombed by terrorists and if you ask me it's pretty obvious in his tone.

He was making a point that if the government funds the school the government should at least be allowed to recruit, not force, adults to join the armed services.... afterall they are what is protecting us from our enemies...
I agree. I don't think he actually wants San Francisco to be attacked. I worded it wrong last time.

My thought is that, regardless of tone, to suggest that the President disavow a US city on a national news radio show seems wrong.

And if someone suggested, in the same "joking" tone, the same sort of thing about New York for example, O'Reilly would flip the fuck out.

Apr 25, 2002
I'll assume you're serious. Bill O'Reilly doesn't want San Francisco bombed by terrorists and if you ask me it's pretty obvious in his tone.

He was making a point that if the government funds the school the government should at least be allowed to recruit, not force, adults to join the armed services.... afterall they are what is protecting us from our enemies...
foreal they protectin me from my enemies ?

Apr 25, 2002
Can you give a couple examples where O'Reilly mislead his audience ?
Please read the link above, it is text, and not as sexy an inflamatory rants, tantrums, and the hipocritical passing moral judgement on a pseudo news channel, but it is enlightening.(actually it is kinda sexy)

1. Bill is quite a freak and would fit in nicely in SF. Perhaps the "neon lights," that his crack reporter listed and heinous in SF, would be enticing for Bill and his fetishes. Bill should check out the exotic erotic the next time hes in town. Moral authority? i think not.

2. Bill sexually harassed a coworker with unwanted graphic verbal overtures and avoided prosecution by paying off the complainant with studio money. Perhaps with out the fame he would end up on the street, an out of work felon, and perhaps find a nice home in SF where the homeless are not whisked away by the cops like in rudy juliani new york, but thats neither here or there. How can bill pass judgement with a documented history of sexual harassment, sexual deviant with scumbag overatures? SF is as deviant as the man himself! The difference is were proud.

3. Tenderloin and North beach are both in SF. He MISLEAD his viewers. But it actually is misleading to demonize a city, when you know nothing about its neighborhoods of which you speak on. Hmmmmm, shoulda done ur homework. Bad look if ur an authority on the city and its culture. Also an example of "talking shit", i.e. sounding ignorant, bragging, like "bombing coit tower." that would be a clear cut example, actually. Also like "going to the presidio at night." I bet he's never been there at night, if ever. Excellent example of talking shit. Actualy there are many other parks in the city i would not got to and the presidio is not on the list.

4. His "reporter" put together quite a biased, unevenly edited, hack segment. If i went to his home of New York u dont think i could put together an identical piece? Honestly? He claims this is "prevelant throughout" SF. I can name several neighborhoods in SF that i grew up in and around that would not reflect one moment of that segment : Sunset, Parkside, Forest Hill, St Francis Woods, Richmond, Pacific Heights, Knob Hill, excetra, excetra, exceta.

Apr 25, 2002
oh came up with a few more ...castro, noe valley, twin peaks, ingalside, outer mission,

Is he really a news reporter? More like a shock jock. Maybe he and Howard stern can do a sexy crank call phone segment on the next show...

Apr 25, 2002
I said our country's enemies, not your personal enemies that 'know your face'... obviously the federal government wouldn't be protecting you from a dude down the block that's pissed at you for whatever reason.

Also, since you brought it up; In my opinion the big reason you have the luxury of not worrying about "A dude in a cave" wanting to kill you (that by the way killed 2,000 New Yorkers) is because of our millitary.
dude in the cave don't care about me , the reason why dude in the cave can't hurt me is he is in a fucking cave, they know better that's why they knew 9/11 would provoke america to go over their and hurt this country economically

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I said our country's enemies, not your personal enemies that 'know your face'... obviously the federal government wouldn't be protecting you from a dude down the block that's pissed at you for whatever reason.

Also, since you brought it up; In my opinion the big reason you have the luxury of not worrying about "A dude in a cave" wanting to kill you (that by the way killed 2,000 New Yorkers) is because of our millitary.
lol, the military did a great job of helping those new yorkers huh? Nobody has the luxury of not being succeptable to a completely unseen, unprotectable terrorist attack, regardless of the military and however theyre recruited. C'mon now dude, that segment was HELLA biased, and HELLA cut-up to make SF look like bumfilled, weed smoking, hooker paradise, because if he does that he can personify this fake liberal enemy he has created and sold to his equally brain dead fans. He's putting a face to his opposing beliefs to sell to his clones. Cutting the cities federal funding for not having recruiters on campuses and shit? Yeah fuck that city of 800k+ because we cant have a table set up in front of somebodies cafeteria. For anybody to mistake this for anything resembling journalism needs their head examined, I could smell the dudes condesention from here. Dude packaged the freaks of SF to scare all those folks in Idaho, Iowa, Montana, (insert additional whitebread community here), into watching his show and buying his crap. Heres the idea: show everyone the frightenting consequences of some liberal ideas, be a sarcastic asshole so they laugh a little too, sell them a No Spin Zone door mat, and go about your day wishing it was still 1953...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I don't know why SF has so many fuckin bums though, I've lived in or around alot of major U.S. and world cities SF, Baltimore, DC, New Orleans, Chicago, Phoenix and SF has by far the most bums on the street. Only city i've seen in the world that comes close is Tokyo, they quite possibly have more homeless than frisco does. there are parks in tokyo where there are bum towns with like 100 bums living in tents its crazy.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
it has bums because theres money in the city and its easier to squat, theres a rule saying that squatters cant be kicked out of condemned houses, even though it isnt theirs. they give them like 2 weeks. theres also alot of programs for the poor and homeless, people come to sf to sign up for shit and then realize theres a waiting list, so they have to sit out on the streets for weeks or months before the name comes up. and then it comes up and you find out you live with a 80 year old dopehead or something. buy yhtat time your so used to the streets, how to make a little money and where to go that you really have no other choice, push on and hope to get back on track one day or leave the city.

if youre poor and you get arrested in san francisco theres something called 'the revolving door' for street people.. you go to court, pay money, get back out, have no money, get picked back up for something like loitering or whatever, go back to jail cuz u dont pay the fine due to having no money, go back to court, get back on the streets, repeat process.

thats what makes the bums in sf
they are stuck and have to depend on the teamwork of the others in the same plight to live halfway standard as a streetperson

you can walk to where you need to go for the most part in sf and in other cities that isnt such a possibility

dont mind the typos i have the flu

alot of sf's money comes from minor tickets that was the point of removing the smoking thing

Apr 25, 2002
dude in the cave don't care about me , the reason why dude in the cave can't hurt me is he is in a fucking cave, they know better that's why they knew 9/11 would provoke america to go over their and hurt this country economically
We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one bud. I do think the Human Ass Dog thing is hilarious though...