look out vanilla her come tapioka, 780 what what

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FELIX

Sicc OG
Jan 3, 2003
ok now everybody from the 780 get ur mother fucking hands ready to spank a hoe, now everybody from the 780 get ur mother fucking hands ready what what, im the illist rapper to come from canada EY my shits aray, i can through beats down every day, if my rhymes aint cuttin it, fuck it, im gonne fuck you mom from behind while i grab her tits. my shits out of this world like 3 rd rock from the sun, after you read my shit you dawgs il be done done done. my shits insane , im like bain after batman, your shits weak your like the cho cho train i think i can i think i can. all you faggots that think you can step ill be knocking you right down, laying your shit down in the first round. i come from the streets boys im pure homie g, all i want is for ya ll to see that im here to make a name as the rapper of all time, another thing, im white, and ill drop this shit time after time. u fools keep steppin, i ll take it out on your mums, youll be layin down beats while im fucking her in the bum, the bitch be moaning and groaning thinking damn this kids good, thewn i turn that bitch around and let her suck on my hood, the hoe is pretty good she kinda knows what she's doin, she reminds me of your sister when me and her are screwing. my dick is still getting sucked by that bitch your mom, hold up i think i gotta cum. i grab her by the hair and tell her to open up, i filled her mouth up more than a 12 ounce cup, the bitch was choking while i was laughing in her face ,she had my shit coming of her chinnny thing is she likes it , the fucking golden shower, all i can think about is man this chick is sour. see kinky chicks ae sick and i know u think im dirty but boy im 18 hittin chicks that are 30.hey i got an idea of what i can do to disagrace the bitch, ill poop on her face and and make her eat it and tell her not to snitch, my shits over for now but dont worry ilkl be back, the next thing im gonna do is get them both to suck on my sack, im leaving i am making my way out, i will be back for the next bout HOLLLLLAAAA

Nov 14, 2002
Re: anyone

Benzo said:
who wants to step to me ...........and see the possibility
of bringin' there ass down like the boyz of o.p.p
i am the funk doobiest........
and you the newbiest........
you never know what i have seen ...............
you'll never know what i mean...............
you are scared cause i get around...........
cause i'm big and i'm brown.....
when i'm done i'll have you cryin' on the ground........

i'
You jokin right?

Apr 15, 2003
MAN THIS FOOL SUX AT RAPIN

KNOCK KNOCK, WHO'S THERE YOU BETTER COME OUT OHHH NO ITS BENZO HE'S GONNA SHOUT, OUT A RHYM HE CANNOT BACK ANOTHER DULL ASS LINE, PEOPLE LETS WAIT AND SEE IF HE PULLS OUT HIS BIG 9. HEY PEOPLE LISTEN UP BENZO..IS ..BROWN WE SHOULD SWITCH HIS NAME TO "BINI" AND HAND HIM OVER A TURBAN CROWN, FOR GOOD EFFORT GIVE IT TOO THE FOOL HE TRIED, BUT DONT LET HIM ON A PLANE CAUSE SHIT WOULD BE A CRAZY RIDE. OK THAT WAS HARSH BUT BOY TALKS TO MUCH SHIT, HIS SHIT LIKE RIPLEYS, BELIVE IT OR NOT AND SHIT, WELL I SAY NOT THAT SHIT HE WRITES SEEMS TO PRWRITTEN, I THINK ITS OUTTA A BOOK OK WHAT WAS IT OH YA, "LEARN HOW TO RHYME" BY MANANAGEET SHUGITTEN. SO BENZO OR BINI WHAT EVER YOUR NAME IS LISTEN UP AND LISTEN WELL, STICK TO JUST READIN CAUSE YOUR SHIT SMELLS LIKE BROWN HELL