LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS HOG!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
707REPRESENTA said:
LOL THAT BITCH GOT A ASS ON HER CHEST. HAHA IF U TITTY FUCK HER, IT WOULD LOOK LIKE U HITTIN IT FROM THE BACK

LMAOOO

I'D EXERCISE ALL OF HER HOLEz...

THEN TITTY FUCC HER..

- GEEzUz

Feb 9, 2007
Man I am on one. I met a bad bitch at the mexican restaurant its all good, she leave we start textin talkn bout I will hit tomorrow bla bla. Hour later she calls sayin "Oh I think you wanted to talk to my friend but she gave you my number, my boyfriend is sittin here mad cuz he thinks I gave you my number" I'm like oh ok......skanless ass bitch tried to put me off on on her friend cuz her buster ass dude went through her phone She was fine as fuck tho like a thick ass Winona Ryder lookin freak.

I bet she hit me tomorrow. What yall think?

Feb 5, 2005
Stimey said:
Man I am on one. I met a bad bitch at the mexican restaurant its all good, she leave we start textin talkn bout I will hit tomorrow bla bla. Hour later she calls sayin "Oh I think you wanted to talk to my friend but she gave you my number, my boyfriend is sittin here mad cuz he thinks I gave you my number" I'm like oh ok......skanless ass bitch tried to put me off on on her friend cuz her buster ass dude went through her phone She was fine as fuck tho like a thick ass Winona Ryder lookin freak.

IF SHE HOLLA 2MORROW, HIT IT THEN QUIT IT...

AFTER THAT..

TELL HER DONT TEXT OR CALL CUZ YOUR GURL THINX U GAVE HER THE NUMBER..

- GEEzUz

Feb 5, 2006
Stimey said:

FUCK HER AND HER FRIEND.

NOW BACK TO THE REAL ISSUE

LOL