long time fans...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
I bought a few singles off of iTunes after buying every album since anghellic...then I had to go ahead and do the whole album.

I'm looking at my 9 shrine. I have a framed set of pictures. It has 4 total shows from 2002 - 2004 and pictures from a couple of front row shows when kutt jumped over us (a different show from what I see on youtube, no more ex) Well, Tech signed my ticket at his show in Wichita and I left w/o seeing the headliner...B2k. No1 gave a fuck and I had to work the next morning after a three hour drive. It was that show, w/ BG Bulletwound standing in the background that I became a fan after hearing stamina. I remember standing in line at Uptown seeing the hooker with the pink hair while waiting within 20 stops of the door. That show was $20 cash when all my jay z, snoop, and 50 cent shows were beyond 2x as much $.

Tech has become a major, not independent artist, artist. #2 isn't bad on iTunes (as or right now) His album sales are down from Everreaddy but everyone knows him in this area. He has jams from every album, and although there are some albums I want more.......KOD seems like a return to absolute power-doing what he wants, but better production and guest features that match the beats.

Big up Tech. Few can make as many types of fanbases happy.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
I bought a few singles off of iTunes after buying every album since anghellic...then I had to go ahead and do the whole album.

I'm looking at my 9 shrine. I have a framed set of pictures. It has 4 total shows from 2002 - 2004 and pictures from a couple of front row shows when kutt jumped over us (a different show from what I see on youtube, no more ex) Well, Tech signed my ticket at his show in Wichita and I left w/o seeing the headliner...B2k. No1 gave a fuck and I had to work the next morning after a three hour drive. It was that show, w/ BG Bulletwound standing in the background that I became a fan after hearing stamina. I remember standing in line at Uptown seeing the hooker with the pink hair while waiting within 20 stops of the door. That show was $20 cash when all my jay z, snoop, and 50 cent shows were beyond 2x as much $. We then went back to my place and I have the cum-stained sweater that I was wearing after I blew Tech N9ne. I love him. And his balls.

Tech has become a major, not independent artist, artist. #2 isn't bad on iTunes (as or right now) His album sales are down from Everreaddy but everyone knows him in this area. He has jams from every album, and although there are some albums I want more.......KOD seems like a return to absolute power-doing what he wants, but better production and guest features that match the beats.

Big up Tech. Few can make as many types of fanbases happy.
interesting?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Are you serious? I live in KC buddy and Tech (is/was?) a hot topic in town. I get shit from all my black friends for liking Tech. I get shit from my friends cuz i bumped him too much, or i try to promote him too much.

Tech has a lot of haters in KC. I suppose its easier to get shit from people when the nearest neighbor aint 2 miles away :) lol jk man