lol @ you fools on here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2002
about that jt situation, i mean hella people were talkin hella shit about jt and get low about how i oh i will never buy a get low cd again, "oh jt ripped me off" blah blah, i can never buy a get low relese cause of recycles blah blah, now that jt post on here everyone is kissin his ass loll, its fuckin funny, ya'll some switch hitters, people really kiss a lot fo ass on here, its funny lol

Feb 19, 2003
Yeah, it is pretty funny when you stop and think about it. LMFAO!

I've always said that you can listen to something BEFORE you buy it. That's what sites like Northern-Ridaz.com, Amazon.com and (don't laugh) BarnesAndNoble.Com are for, IMHO (and there's probably other sites that I don't know about which are out there as well). But of course, this suggestion makes sense, so you know that a lot of people here will probably do like the Vancome Lady ("La-la-la-la, I'm not listening...") and tune out. LOL! Oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes...

PEACE!

May 5, 2002
Shit, I just give my honest opinion on everything. If I ain't feelin a JT release, I'ma say it, if I am feelin a JT release, I'ma say it too. I see too many people hatin or dickridin everything an artist puts out just cuz of the artist. I take that shit cd by cd. Ive said more positive than negative shit bout JT on this board. I ain't tryna stick to no sides cuz that just make you look like a hater/dickrider. If people gonna get offended cuz I ain't like some of their shit thats on them it ain't my problem. Feedback and criticism is only gonna make the artist better and know what the market wants....

May 4, 2002
I dont really post on here that much as of late , but I always remembered back in the day cats were always dissin JT and his products.

When you look at all the hard work he has put into the game since the mid-90's , its disrespectful for anyone to knock the man.

Apr 25, 2002
thats cuase there is a lot of young punks who talk shit behind the computer and thats it. They would never bring it up to his face. Theres always a lot of critiques when you on top. They feel better when they get to knock the next man since they arent doing anything to make them successful. Look at all the HATERS!

May 20, 2002
J-Scratch said:
You can't knock the hustle.
If you don't like it don't buy it simpple as that.

Exactly.......folks post up on this board like JT gives two monkey craps about what is said about him.....come on now!!

The only thing that matters is when he picks up his check!

Folks get mad....Just don't buy it!!!

by the way...I got some Telecom stocks for sale! any buyers??

Feb 19, 2003
MeloTrauma said:
Yup. First them dudes was like "Fuck JT, he's shady."

Now dudes be like "Why you hatin on JT. He's a real hustla"

Well which one is it?
It probably depends on who's succeeding in their personal lives (i.e. their job, income, love life, etc.) and who isn't...

The only time making money is "bad" is when YOU'RE not the one doing it (think about it).

PEACE!