Lol @ the Texas Rangers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
from my post in the A's thread

and the Rangers ((in reference to the Angels)) (namely Josh Hamilton) have no heart either. They're the worst. The Yankees are cheesy but I understand why they get all the love. A team can't ride that same strategy forever. How else can you build as a team and improve?

And as for Josh Hamilton, he's a bitch. Look how he played in today's game against the orioles. Guys selfish, isn't interested, and unstable. How else can you explain a manager openly arguing and later ripping (deservedly so) your "team leader," and no one gives a shit. Hamilton also said that being the wild card team was okay because then they would be just like the Cardinals last year. Yeah right! I'm no Cardinals fan but look how they fucking played in the World Series AGAINST Hamilton's team?!!! thats bitchmade shit right there! you guys BLEW winning the division and you're playing it off like its cool? No wonder the team isn't resigning him. I feel sorry for Ron Washington.

and what did Hamilton say or have a few weeks ago? anxiety or perfomance issues (no homo) from too much caffeine?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
His affliction? Ocular keratitis, which dried out Hamilton's corneas and forced him to leave a game last Tuesday night with what he initially believed to be a sinus infection. Blurred vision and balance problems followed and caused Hamilton to miss the entire weekend series against the Seattle Mariners.

from too many red bulls.

and I wanna find the quote where the former Ranger (relief pitcher maybe) said "Some of us like to drink" after they couldn't have booze during any team celebrations cuz of Hamilton's bullshit 'former addictions.'

Props: T-Rip