loki

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
Ja Rule plans to make some noise with his next two recordings. The first is a straight-ahead rap record, but the second is planned as an in-your-face concept album told through his alter-ego, Loki.

“It’s a crazy album — I wanted to do something different for the people with some new sounds and some new music,” says the rapper, who will perform at 9 p.m. May 28 at the opening of Nikki Beach Club at Resorts.

“It’s going to be very controversial, the things that I say on it. It’s no holds barred. Loki’s not politically correct — he’s a person who speaks for the little people, all the people in the ‘hood, all the minorities — that’s who Loki represents.”

Ja Rule, whose real name is Jeffrey Atkins, also will be sending a message to 50 Cent, his arch hip-hop rival. The two have been feuding for the past five years.

“I got some things for him — he got it coming his way, trust me,” says Ja Rule, who also called 50 Cent an unprintable expletive. “His downfall is going to be worse than MC Hammer.

“I’m going to touch on a lot of situations —I told you Loki is no-holds barred.”

Both albums will be released on a new label, marking a break from Def Jam, Ja Rule’s long-time home.

Since his 1999 debut, Ja Rule has been one of the biggest sellers in rap, with hit albums including “Venni Vetti Vecci,” “Rule 3:36,” “Pain Is Love,” “The Last Temptation,” and “R.U.L.E.”

“There ain’t going to be nothing regular about (the new album),” he says. “I’m still working on it. I don’t want to put a date on it and pressure myself. I just want to do it.”

Although he declined to name the new home for his label, Empire, sources say it’s going to be Atlantic.

“I’m a free agent,” he says. “I’m going to play ball on another team.”

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
please LOKI, tell me u have the name trademarked or samethin............
uve been buidling this name 4 over 10 years now...........
would hate 2 see it marred by JA RULE's weak ass............

Jul 22, 2002
this could be good for loki - people search for ja's weak ass album and find the real lokis shit...........hopefully they'll give it a listen

Feb 5, 2005

I AYN FEEL'N IT....

2 MANY LOKI'z AYN GOOD IF U ASK ME....

IF DEY DONT HAVE IT OUT IN COURT, I SAY LET ALL 3 LOKIz HAVE IT OUT IN A LYRICAL BATTLE 4 DA NAME....

I GOT MA $$$ ON DA SICCMADE LOKI.....

NONE OF'EM FUQ'N WIT HIM IMO....

-GEEzUz

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
^^yes yes........the GREEK God of death & destruction.......
and actually,using it as an entertainment name......
and copyrighting it to make another entertainer
not able to use it should be doable........