LOCKSMITH FREESTYLE ON KAY SLAY RADIO SHOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2007
LOL...Locksmith made dude look like a rookie on the mic and dude wasn't that bad. When the day comes that The Frontline gets a platform on the national stage- them dudes will become stars. There are a lot of talented solo artist, but they have the distinction of being one of the rare high quality groups with the ability to take on the commercial and underground markets.

Oct 7, 2005
Damn, how he rip dude on his own promo like dat, hahaha. I was just wonderin the other day what these dudes were up to. Good to see Lock still at it.

Oh yeah, he was dissin the hyphy shit more than the Bay. Alotta people out there classify anybody from the Bay as hyphy and hes jus clearin that up. It shows we have diversity which is the Bay's strongest asset, IMO

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Locksmith is lyrically tearin this vic demone dude to shreds.......demone does not even compare.....WOW, thats all i have to say.........He needs a deal......M.T.V. and all that shit....he can put the bay on his back........

Jun 18, 2007
I wanna hear some Crooked-I/Locksmith collabos
That would be a nice combination, although I would hate for Locksmith to get stuck in that weird place where you go so lyrical that people can't stomach your regular songs. It surly seems that that won't be a problem based on the Frontline albums. He knows when to turn it on and when to calm it down and still be dope without going over peoples heads.