locc to da brain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
id say loc to the brain is prolly the hardest track in terms of...pop that in your deck when your headed to some funk...bumpin that loc to the brain hella loud n slumpin....but everyones opinion differs....thats just my 2 doses

A

askgarcia

that beat is fucking wicked though...defenitely one of the hardest track.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
That track is one of the tightes't songs to come out of Sac, but the shit is old as hell and it's been played out 4 years now.
I know all the lyrics to that album, and I ain't listined to it in about a year. What's up with the new shit?

A

Anybody/K

tank locc said:
hardest song ever outta sac in my opinion.....

others like deadly game are close but not quite equal to l2db
lynch almost caught a case that song was so hard!!

Sep 3, 2002
The group

MR. DOCTOR and LYNCH should Do a Collab album called Locc2dabrain, and get Heist, and Reg and T-Tay on there, Cuz I know fools wanna see Lynch and Doc on some shit, and it'd probably sell more than BLOCC MOVEMENT did

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
no shit, if that would of dropped back in 95-96 it would of been one of the best albums ever....I remember me and my friends looking for that shit every tuesday waiting for it to drop.....too bad, that shit could of been classic

I wonder if there is any unreleased songs from that shit in storage since it was suppose to drop not too long after Settrippin Bloccsytle, you would think there were some tracks that had been recorded